“This 2011 annual report on Tribal Self-Governance is submitted by the Secretary of the Interior to the Congress pursuant to section 405 of Public Law 93-638, as added by section 204 of the Act, which states:
(a) REQUIREMENT.–The Secretary shall submit to Congress a written report on January 1 of each year following the date of enactment of this title regarding the administration of this title.
(b) CONTENTS.–The report shall
(1) identify the relative costs and benefits of Self-Governance;
(2) identify, with particularity, all funds that are specifically or functionally related to the provision by the Secretary of services and benefits to Self-Governance Tribes and their members;
(3) identify the funds transferred to each Self-Governance tribe and the corresponding reduction in the Federal bureaucracy;
(4) include the separate views of the Tribes; and
(5) include the funding formula for individual tribal shares of Central Office funds, together with the comments of affected Indian Tribes…”