Resources from the May 10, 2016 Great Plains Self-Governance 101 Training are available for download below.
- Indian Health Service (IHS) Tribal Self-Governance Program and Office of Tribal Self Governance, Eligibility, and Resources
- Planning and Preparing for the Tribal Assumption of Healthcare Programs, Services, Functions or Activities – Developing an Action Plan or Project Plan
- Identifying Programs, Services, Functions, and Activities
- Managing Change and Transition
- Financial Tables
- Self-Governance Negotiation Process and Best Practices