Frequently Asked Questions for Indian Affairs American Rescue Plan Act Funding Appropriated Directly to Indian Affairs

The Department of the Interior posted FAQs related to American Rescue Plan (ARP) funding provided through Indian Affairs, U.S. Department of the Interior, under Section 11002 of the American Rescue Plan Act. These do not apply to ARP funding provided to Tribes through the U.S. Treasury.