The Department of Justice is expanding the Tribal Access Program (TAP) to provide Tribes access to national crime information databases for both civil and criminal purposes. Tribes interested in participating in TAP must submit a letter or resolution from the Tribe’s governing body by December 2, 2016. TAP allows Tribes to more effectively serve and protect their communities by ensuring the exchange of critical data.
In order to assist and educate interested Tribes, TAP is hosting a series of webinars on the following dates and times. Please email TAP.APP@usdoj.gov if you are interested in attending any of the webinars. Additionally Tribes should indicate if they wish to be part of a listserv to receive news and announcements on upcoming events.
- Tuesday, October 25 at 11 am EST
- Thursday, October 27 at 2 pm EST
- Monday, October 31 at 1 pm EST
- Wednesday, November 2 at 10 am EST
- Tuesday, November 22, at 3 pm EST
- Monday, November 28, at 11 am EST
For more information, please click here.