Tips for recording your content
• Speak clearly and project.
• State your name and title at the beginning of the recording.
• Ensure you have enough lighting but avoid strong overhead lighting that casts a shadow.
• Adjust camera to eye level. Try to avoid looking down at the camera.
• Repeat the question in sentence form as part of your response.
• Avoid acronyms to the extent possible. We want the knowledge we are capturing to be beneficial to as large of an audience as possible.
• Don’t rush. Feel free to answer the same question multiple times. The final footage will be edited by Kyle Bell and he can remove duplicate responses.
• If possible, try to make your background and location related to your presentation. For instance, if you are discussing the construction of a new facility, consider recording a portion of your presentation while touring the facility. If you want to record your presentation outdoors, let us know in advance and we can send you a lapel microphone to minimize wind and other noise.