- This event has passed.
2021 National Combined Councils Meeting
August 12, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
2021 National Combined Council Annual Virtual Meeting
Balancing Quality Healthcare through Innovation and Resiliency
National Council of Chief Clinical Consultants (NCCCC) is pleased to host the 2021 National Combined Councils (NCC) Virtual meeting. This 3-day meeting is designed for NCC members and IHS, Tribal, and Urban (I/T/U) personnel from each Area and HQ Offices, and from throughout our health care delivery system.
The meeting will be held each day from 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET
- August 12th – Leadership Updates
- August 19th – Organizational and Self-care of the IHS Family
- August 26th – Team-based Approaches to Safe Opioid Prescribing
The NCC meeting will allow participants to:
- Engage in thought-provoking, innovative, cross-council discussions about current issues in Indian Health
- Identify innovative strategies to address health care issues.
- Network and collaborate on recommendations with Senior Leadership
- Focus on issues related to building a quality workforce
Event Sponsor: IHS
Who Should Attend: IHS, Tribal, and Urban personnel
Questions? Please email the NCC meeting coordinator.
Dial-in and more information coming soon.