- This event has passed.
IHS’ All Tribal and Urban Indian Organization Leaders Call – June
July 8, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
The Indian Health Service invites you to join them on Thursday, July 8, for our monthly call for Tribal leaders and Urban Indian Organization leaders to provide important IHS updates and to extend an opportunity for leaders to share input with IHS officials.
Date: Thursday, July 8, 2021
Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Eastern)
Join ZoomGov Meeting: https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1606908068
- Agency Update – Ms. Elizabeth Fowler, Acting Director, IHS
- Facilities Appropriations Advisory Board Update – Mr. James Ludington, Director, Office of Environmental Health & Engineering
- Tribal Leaders Diabetes Committee | Special Diabetes Program for Indians Update – Mr. Darrell LaRoche, Director, Office of Clinical and Preventive Services
- Scholarship and Loan Repayment Programs – CAPT Francine Barnett, Director, Division of Health Professions Support, Office of Human Resources
- Facilitated Open Discussion with Tribal Leaders and Urban Indian Organization Leaders
Who Should Attend: Tribal and Urban Indian Organization Leaders